Thursday, February 19, 2015

What a beautiful day

I am sitting outside on a simple plastic table at our new home just loving my view and life! Life for most is very stressful. I know that's the case for us almost everyday. Between renovating our new house, dealing with a contractor, a budget, then stresses of kids, homework, school projects, getting our oldest home to finish college things, and newborn babies on top of that, life can get the best of us at times. But lately, I am just amazed at how truly blessed all of those things make us!

As I am sitting here I am watching my dad working on our backyard. He is truly a man I admire, he works hard everyday of his life, he enjoys it and he lives to give his family the best. Then there's my mom, she works just as hard everyday, it's a different work but she gives 100% to each part of her life and balances it all amazingly! Today my husband called me a princess because as we renovate my parents keep telling him she wants, or she said. I don't believe I'm a princess but I do know that I'm very well taken care of by all. My parents worked hard all of their lives to give us everything and today they continue to do the same. To say they only do it for me is a lie, they enjoy giving to me, my family, their grandkids and others. You ask how do I know this, because I'm the same way and I learned it by watching them. Thank you mom and dad for continuing to bring daily joy into my life and working hard on our home that your family will enjoy for so many years to come!

Now the beauty of my day doesn't stop there. Inside I have an amazing husband that does his best to provide me with the best life, not only from a financial perspective but also adoration perspective. He adores me so much that he sits next to me to feed the twins, he takes the older kids to and from school without complaining, he goes to a fafsa meeting to help our daughter get funding for college, he keeps in contact with our oldest and her husband to guide them in life. I am truly blessed to have a man that is so willing to be my partner in this crazy thing we call life.

Once again...What a beautiful day it is! And I didn't even share about the 9 miracles I call my children, each unique and loving in their own ways. I have grown to truly enjoy their quirks, laughter, tears and love they share with us!

Take the time today to stop and thank God for your blessings, I know I'm going to!

No comments:

Post a Comment