Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Weekly Ultrasounds!

From our first ultrasound on the 3rd we moved to one ultrasound a week at our fertility clinic.  We have been fortunate to have these because it puts your mind at such ease.

This is the ultrasound from July 9th, which they measured exactly equal!  They have given me a due date of February 20th...which is an amazing day because that is my cousin an one of my best friend's birthday!  I know I won't make it that far but it's easy to remember.  Funny because you already have a baby A and baby B which we learned are named by which one is closest to the exit!  LOL, A first of course!

I am schedule to see my OB doctor on July 23, so this is a few weeks away and the fertility doctor will continue seeing me until then. 

As far as symptoms, tired, some twangs (which my doctor said is actually my ovaries shrinking because they are still swollen from the egg retrieval), headaches, if I don't eat when I need to I get nauseated, and I can only eat small amounts if anything actually tastes good!  Oh and I forgot peeing...I am already going constantly I can't imagine how that can get any worse as time continues but I know it will.  I do have a tummy by the end of the night but nothing that is really noticeable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment