Sunday, September 21, 2014

18 Weeks...22 weeks to go! OR LESS!

I can't believe it's been 18 weeks already.  We are almost to the halfway point, I'm sure for me and my body probably to the halfway point!  Plus for twins full term is actually 38 weeks, so one more week to the exact halfway mark.  So no more waiting here it is....
 
 
This is actually a picture of a tiny belly and this week I have had more than one of the kids say wow mom you're BIG!  I keep telling them, just wait.
 
 
This week was actually such an amazing and exciting week...we found out that our expansion is now bigger than ever, we got our new house and close escrow this next week.  Now I get to add the renovations to the blog, it's going to be a fun few months!  And stressful! 
 
 
Now let's talk the symptoms and fact for the week:
 
For the most part it's been a really great week for aches and pains.  I did spend most of the week in a business convention which just heightened my back pain.  This week has had a little more nausea, usually if I am not eating soon enough that's when I get nauseated. Other than that just my lower left side of my back. I can't wait to have extra time and money to go spoil myself with a massage! Soon enough! 

No comments:

Post a Comment