Friday, September 12, 2014

NAMES???

That has been the biggest question since e found out what the babies are a few weeks ago...so here are some of the contenders.  Phil may just kill me for putting all of these up but maybe you all want to help! I will tell you we of course will make the ultimate decision but I would love to get more ideas or input. 

Middle names...I am a huge middle name girl!  I love when a middle name has significance.  I am guessing this is because my middle name is Carroll, which in reality is a normal girl name except the spelling makes it unique because it's my mom's maiden name.  Since, I do have this love, I kind of chose the middle names already and Phil gets the power of the first name.  For our baby girl, her middle name will be Louise, after both of our mom's, they happen to have the same middle name and I just love shortening it to Lou as a nickname with whatever first name we go with!   Baby boy, will be named after my uncle who passed away a couple years ago from his 3rd battle with Leukemia, he was also my Godfather so I wanted to not only pick this name because of those reasons but also because my dad never had a better best friend then his brother Randy!  Our little boy will be "something" Randall after my dad's best friend and brother!

So here is a list of the contenders for names...girls in pink and boys in blue!
 
Natalie Louise
Taytum Louise
Kamdyn Louise
 
Everett Randall
Tyler Randall
Wyatt Randall
 
We think we have the final names chosen however I would love to hear your opinions!  Please post a comment if you have a preference of any of these or respectful suggestions are great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment