Friday, September 12, 2014

Week 14 to 17....oops long time

I guess I'm just not the best blogger yet! I have missed a few weeks not only for posting but also pictures. I guess I have a little excuse for this, I hate not being in the exact same outfit each picture, lol. So on Friday mornings when I'm supposed to take the picture clothe aren't clean, I just forget to take the picture, or we're late for school and I have no time! Oops!
 
Since last time I posted, we've had first day of school for all of the kids, a scary fall down the stairs, a couple injuries already at school, a first middle school dance and football season started! Phew! Oh and we've done 2 weddings and a birthday party for the business along the way!  The family doesn't slow down much but honestly I don't know if we would know what to do if we had to slow down!
 
Here you will see my picture from 14 weeks!  Definitely got the pooch!
It's not too big, felt almost like it had shrunk right around this time.  But the next one you will see....

Now here it is a really pregnant belly.  It definitely went from being weird is she fat shape to definitely round and pregnant!  And you can also see why the same outfit would work better, I look plain old fat in this white shirt, lol! 
 
Symptoms and Pregnancy Facts as of now:
Carrying really high yet the babies are at opposite ends of my belly right now.  Baby A, baby girl, she is sitting extremely low on the right side of my stomach taking up most of the room.  Baby B, baby boy, he is up on the left just below my rib cage along with I think every organ in my abdomen.
 
I have had extreme back pain....so I had a scary fall down the stairs, about 5 steps, on my back.  I of course was carrying too many things in my hands and slipped on the edge and just went down.  We went to the emergency room to be sure everything was ok, and babies were good.  Only problem I have had is my lower back, just next to my tailbone.  Not sure what's wrong by boy does it kill.  If I bend over the standing up and walking after isn't so easy.  But working through it everyday.
 
Nausea and no appetite, just hasn't come back yet.  I am blessed that I have not thrown up or had horrible morning sickness but I can only eat parts of meals.  Phil is not loving it too much because I usually give him my leftovers, lol!
 
Cravings...nothing new!  Still loving salty things!
 
Weight Gain...no clue! My next doctor appointment is Monday so we'll see!
 
Babies...the amazing part of this is that the babies are growing like crazy, I had an appointment early this week when I has 16w4d and baby girl measures at 17w1-2days and baby boy is at least 16w5-7days.  This is making me feel really good especially with my past premature labors with the first 2 pregnancies that I feel confident God has a plan for these little ones and if they come out early he will be sure they are ready to go!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment