Monday, September 1, 2014

The FULL Reveal!

This post went up I thought a few weeks ago and today I noticed that for some reason it didn't post completely from my phone.  I am so sorry!  Here are all of the pictures from our reveal night.  These completely made my night when we got them back!  They totally show exactly what I wanted.

 As I am sure I mentioned, all of the family was hoping for 2 boys.  So I knew if there were any pink balloons we would get a great reaction from everyone.  And lucky me, I have all of these to look back on one day.  We are all so happy with one of each of course and love these babies no matter what I think the idea of adding 2 girls to the already 4 we have shocked our 2 boys that they would be over powered.  But we are good!!!!!!

 First picture BABY A...look at how nervous they all look!
 
 There they are the pink balloons...some excitement.
 
 There's Devyn's big jump, it's starting to sink in for everyone else, seriously another girl!!!
 
I am dying laughing because this is the whole reason I wanted these pictures.  Trust me they will all love this precious little girl but for now she's a sassy little attitude girl they haven't met yet! Ha Ha
 
Don't you love Matt's gagging his throat, Dillan totally walking away just upset! 
 
BABY B...At this point Phil is totally freaking out!  He has his fingers crossed to me and looks like he is going to break into a cold sweat at any moment.
 

 There they are the amazing shade of blue balloons everyone wanted to see.  We're excited!
 
 And here you see the kids allowing it all to sink in.  Look at that excitement!
 
Isn't this just perfect, here we hoping to get pregnant with another child and God blessed us with 2, a girl and a boy!
 

Yep, tears of joy! 

 One of each and so excited!
 
The amazing technology!  The kids were able to open the boxes for Matt and Brielle and show them the balloons.  Such a fun feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment