Monday, August 25, 2014

First day of school!

Just another exciting day for the Bardos Bunch! I wanted to share the first day of school with everyone.  This year we have 2 big steps for the kids...one going into middle school and another starting her senior year.  Crazy how fast these kids grow up.  You not only hear it all the time but you truly try to tell everyone you know that has babies but wow it just flies by.  Of course, life happens and we just forget to cherish every single small and big step.  Well here is me trying to capture this because trust me, I am horrible at the sentimental picture taking, and save every momento they bring home!  But I still love my babies all 6 of them...soon to be 8!

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 8-22-14


Here she is...Ryleigh, 17, our big senior!  What?  Crazy how fast high school has gone.
 
 Seriously, how did he get so big!  Dillan, 12, first day of middle school!
 
Matthew, 10, going into 5th grade!
 
 Devyn, 9, big 5th grader too!

Lyndsay, 9, 4th grader this year! Wow!  She's not a baby anymore!

And this would be the big dork that waited in line to get his picture taken too on his way to work!  Gotta love his fun sense of humor, even if the sarcasm takes over the house because all of the kids are just like him and I am surrounded by a bunch of smartie pants!
 
 
Just a reminder, life changes in the blink of an eye, we forget to take in each moment.  Even though Phil and I run a business my first and foremost job is taking care of these precious kids.  Trust me there are days I take it for granted so much, get tired, cranky and irritated with just about everything.  But in these moments, I remember that I have amazing kids!  Each of them so different, so unique with their own personalities, ways of doing things and big huge hearts! 
 
Kids....
I am so proud of each of you kids, you are all so smart, loving and polite, thank you for allowing me to be your mom!  That goes for you too Belle, I know you don't need a mom to tell you what to do anymore but I couldn't be more proud to know you can still call me that when you need me!  And to you 2 babies that are yet unborn, you are already truly loved not only by me and your dad but these beautiful siblings you have are going to overwhelm you with their love and generosity.  Thank you God for bringing each of these children into my life, no matter how they became a part of me I truly love each of them equally for their amazing little human beings they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment