Saturday, August 9, 2014

12 Weeks!

Okay...here is my first profile post!  Now mind you, I think I had Phil take the picture at least 3 or 4 times.  I am not a selfie girl, I don't have a lot of pictures of me and I am so uncomfortable being the center of attention in this way!  Now, I know most of you would say yeah right, but really I just don't like it!  LOL 

 
As you can see there is a small pooch!  I decided to take the pictures first thing in the morning because that's when it is small.  By the evening it's huge! Symptoms haven't changed much.  This week had a lot more headaches, pressure in my lower back and abdomen.  Otherwise, I am truly trying to just enjoy each moment.  One thing I am amazed by is the amount of people we have run into that have been touched by twins.  We have found a few friends and acquaintances that have twins or are a twin.  We are so excited to continue down this journey!  Thanks for checking in and all of the great responses we have had on Phil's Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment