Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Definite Times!

I received a phone call from the nurse today!  We are all set for our procedure on Friday.  Tonight is the big shot at 9 pm...pictures will come - of the needle no booty, lol!  Then we are scheduled for our procedure Phil goes in at 6 am, a large needle extraction from a place we dare not speak of, I am way nervous for him!  My procedure is at 7 am, mine is an actual surgery so I'm a little nervous but I am becoming a pro at these little surgeries since I just had a laparoscopy surgery last October.  I'm in good hands.  We both have to be at the Torrance office at 5:30 am.  Way so early, but as our nurse said at least we won't hit traffic! 

Please lots of prayers, good thoughts and fingers crossed!  We will keep you posted on how things go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment