Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The trigger shot...

The night finally came upon us and I was ready for my shot but Phil, not so much! It started at dinner when he was so nervous! He actually told me let's not talk about it, ha ha.  I was actually not nervous at all for it but I find it adorable that he was.

Here we go...meds are ready for mixing!

Next step was to pull out the liquid to add to the powder for the medication...

 then add the liquid into the powder and mix...draw the mixed medication back out into the needle...

now time to switch to a different needle...

Shot is ready to go... during this time I was icing my injection site (upper right quadrant of my booty)!

INJECTION TIME....EXACTLY 9 PM!

........

......

Sorry you won't be seeing this part!



Count down was given...and I felt nothing! I actually had to look behind me to make sure it went in. The ice did it's job and numbed the area. Yay! All done and look at this face of relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment